EXCLUSIVE WORKSHOP With Julie Matthews
Gut Health: Advanced Strategies
BEYOND Grain-free Diets
WATCH the REPLAY!
Here’s What You’ll Discover During This Webinar:
Most NTA practitioners know that chronic diseases and inflammation is rooted in poor gut health. And although the “go to” gut healing diets such as Grain-Free, Paleo and GAPS can be successful, they each have significant shortcomings and pitfalls rarely discussed in coursework. The fact is, there is no “one-size-fits-all” diet for gut health. So how do you know which diet to recommend and for whom?
- Learn the importance of how to bioindividualize a gut healing diet for the unique needs of your clients.
- Know the most effective special diets for gut healing including GFCF, grain-free, low oxalate, FAILSAFE, and low FODMAPS diet.
- Learn the gaps in GAPS Diet and important customizations to avoid the pitfalls in most grain-free diets.
- Be introduced to some of the most powerful but seldom taught therapeutic “special diets.”
- Understand why avoidance of specific food compounds or chemicals (like salicylates, oxalates, histamines, and FODMAPS) is very important when the gut is compromised.
Numbers are limited so act now
About Me – Julie Matthews
Julie Matthews is a Certified Nutrition Consultant and Director of Clinical Research for the BioIndividual Nutrition Institute. She is a writer, speaker, and clinician with a nutrition practice in San Francisco, California.
Having spoken at many medical and autism conferences around the world, Julie has become a global thought leader in the field of bioindividual nutrition.
For 15 years, Julie Matthews has worked with autism, special needs, and complex neurological disorders, allowing her to gain a unique expertise from which she developed the advanced framework of the BioIndividual Nutrition training program. Julie realized that the dietary approaches that provided success with her most difficult clients, were the same principles that could heal almost all chronic conditions. Julie is the author of an award-winning book, Nourishing Hope for Autism, and she is the Founder of Nourishing Hope.
EXCLUSIVE WEBINAR: Enter Your Name & Email Below To Reserve…
IT’S FREE: JOIN ME February 16th @ 2pm (PDT)