WATCH THE REPLAY HERE
HEALTH COACHES and NUTRITIONISTS
“Customizing a Low FODMAPs Diet
for a Client with Anxiety and/or Depression”
While Food is Medicine…
It is KEY to choose the RIGHT diet to initiate healing!
Individuals have SPECIFIC NEEDS, based on their Unique Biochemistry,
Health History, Genetics, and further influential factors.
Customizing your diet and nutrition approach is essential
In this webinar you will learn how FODMAPs
affects Mood and…
- The scientific rationale for recommending a Low FODMAPS Diet for someone with anxiety/depression.
- What are high free fructose foods and the fructose malabsorption/anxiety and depression connection.
- How to do a low FODMAPs diet elimination/provocation,
- Why would you combine Low FODMAPS and SCD for SIBO.
- Defining oligosaccharides (fructans and galacto-oligosaccharides); disaccharides (lactose); monosaccharides (fructose) and polyols (sugar alcohols and more).
- A system that helps you create a diet/recipes for the Low FODMAPs Diet.
- How to learn more about Julie Matthews’ Bioindividual Nutrition program (for practitioners), other special diets and the upcoming study group
LIVE SESSION WITH Julie Matthews & GUEST HOST Trudy Scott
Julie Matthews is an internationally respected Certified Nutrition Consultant, Speaker and Author of the award winning book “Nourishing Hope for Autism”. She has spent fourteen years studying the biochemistry of ASD and investigating the role of food and nutrition upon underlying health conditions and symptoms. Her work provides the scientific rationale for specialized healing diets and presents a comprehensive approach to using food and nutrition to best help each person affected. Julie tailors to the unique biochemical and health needs of each individual, as there is no “one-size fits-all” diet. Julie is a co-founder of the BioIndividual Nutrition Institute, and the creator of their professional nutritional courses based on her 14 years of study and clinical practice in nutrition for autism and the use of special diets tailored for biochemical individuality.
Trudy Scott, NC
Food Mood Expert Trudy Scott is a nutritionist on a mission to educate and empower women worldwide about the healing powers of real food and amino acids for eliminating anxiety and emotional eating. Trudy works with clients one-on-one and in groups, serving as a catalyst in bringing about life enhancing mood transformations. Trudy is author of The Antianxiety Food Solution: How the Foods You Eat Can Help You Calm Your Anxious Mind, Improve Your Mood & End Cravings (New Harbinger 2011). She is also the creator and host of The Anxiety Summit, a wildly popular virtual gathering of international experts sharing research and nutritional solutions for anxiety. Find out more at www.theAnxietySummit.com