Customize Your Patient’s Diet
with NEW Expertise Using Laboratory Testing
So You Can Get Radically Improved Clinical Results
Dr. Kurt Woeller and
Julie Matthews, CNC
Start getting better clinical results with your patients by using specific lab data to help customize a
BioIndividual Nutrition program
During the webinar, Kurt and Julie will cover how to:
- Effectively use GPL tests to help you understand which type of therapeutic diet would be most beneficial for each patient.
- Identify the specific functional lab markers from the OAT test and Comprehensive Stool Analysis that can indicate the need for one of 12 therapeutic diets.
- Use lab markers on oxalates, dysbiosis, B6 deficiency, and methylation to customize diets.
- Improve your patient’s mental health challenges using specific diet tweaks.
- Improve the efficacy of your new dietary recommendations and get your patients feeling better in less time.
- Help your patient achieve the results they’ve been looking for!
Dr. Kurt Woeller and Julie Matthews, CNC will discuss specific lab markers that help you better target dietary recommendations and improve results by meeting each person’s bioindividual nutrition needs.
After registering you will receive this valuable PDF resource:
“10 Pivotal Nutrition Questions
Practitioners Must Ask to Improve Their Clinical Results”
Dr. Kurt Woeller
Dr. Woeller is an integrative medicine and biomedical autism physician. He has authored several books including “Autism – The Road To Recovery”, “Methyl-B12 Therapy For Autism”, “7 Facts You Need To Know About Autism”, “Methyl-B12 for Alzheimer’s Disease” and 5 Things You MUST Do Right Now To Help With Your Rheumatoid Arthritis.” He is a lecturer (both U.S. and international), educator, and experienced clinician offering specialized health services for individuals with complex medical conditions. Dr. Woeller also works as a clinical consultant for BioHealth and Great Plains Laboratoriesproviding education through training programs and monthly webinars.
Julie Matthews, BS NC
Julie Matthews is a Certified Nutrition Consultant specializing in autism, ADHD, and related disorders. After 15 years of extensive scientific research and clinical experience, she developed the BioIndividual Nutrition® approach. This approach personalises therapeutic diets to address the unique biochemical needs of the individual. Her award winning book, Nourishing Hope for Autism, helps families around the world make food and nutrition choices that aid the health, learning, and behavior of their children. Julie presents at leading conferences in the US and abroad. She founded Nourishing Hope and the BioIndividual Nutrition Institute to empower families and clinicians worldwide.