- How personalizing food and nutrition strategies help improve patient/client outcomes
- Which foods may negatively affect mood, learning, and behavior (Kurt and Julie will share wisdom from their experiences with autism)
- The most advantageous special diets for healing: including: GFCF, SCD, GAPS Diet, Paleo diet, low phenol diets, low oxalate, and low FODMAPs
- How to AVOID the 3 most common mistakes when making dietary recommendations
- About how to join the upcoming “Study Group” at the BioIndividual Nutriton Institute, with Julie Matthews and Kurt Woeller
GET the REPLAY
Please enter your email below
We would never spam you
Julie Matthews, CNC
Julie Matthews is an internationally respected Certified Nutrition Consultant, Speaker and Author of the award winning book “Nourishing Hope for Autism.” She has spent fourteen years studying the biochemistry of ASD and investigating the role of food and nutrition upon underlying health conditions and symptoms. Her work provides the scientific rationale for specialized healing diets and presents a comprehensive approach to using food and nutrition to best help each person affected. Julie tailors to the unique biochemical and health needs of each individual, as there is no “one-size fits-all” diet. Julie is a co-founder of the BioIndividual Nutrition Institute, and the creator of their professional nutritional courses based on her 14 years of study and clinical practice in nutrition for autism and the use of special diets tailored for biochemical individuality.
Integrative Medicine & BioIndividual Nutrition TOGETHER – The RIGHT Diet can…
“Julie Matthews approach to health and nutrition is expansive and complete. Her vast knowledge of various diets and the unique healing quality of food ranks her, in my opinion, as one of the top nutritional scientists in the field today.
I look forward to joining Julie in this webinar to extend my knowledge and experience with nutritional and dietary intervention for individuals dealing with chronic health issues.”
Kurt Woeller, D.O.
Medical Director: Integrative Medicine Academy
About the BioIndividual Nutrition Institute
with the Science & Technology for Personalized Diet and Nutrition.
We provide advanced training in individualized nutrition for health practitioners,
and software tools for clinical effectiveness.[/text_block]